Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Characterization

 
 
 
 
I keep getting the name of this restaurant mixed up with Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Maybe my family will leave a comment to fill in the blanks, because my pregnancy brain just can't come up with it right now. Maybe by the time I've finished writing about how much fun we had it will come to me. It's actually a buffet like Boma, but with the fun addition of lots of Disney Characters stopping by for a chat. It was an African buffet, and Z really seemed to enjoy the chicken, and the plantains. But even more enjoyable to him , was the visit with Donald, Pluto, Goofy and Mickey. Zachary however was very concerned when Mickey came over, and asked him where Minnie Mouse was. Mickey pantomimed that she was having her nails done, and that seemed to placate Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment