Monday, August 8, 2016

Someday

Plenty of people enjoy my blog, but I keep this blog for me. For when my babies are all grown up, and I want to look back and spark that memory of when they were still tiny, and still thought I was their everything. Because they'll always be my everything, but someday I'll be less important, less vital to them. Which is good. That's my job even, to ultimately make myself less and less needed. 

I told myself when I fell terribly behind on the blog, that I would be sure to catch up quickly. I would gloss over certain pictures, and events, to try and get current again. But then I see Elara twirling around in her dress, and Bear looking incredibly chunky even at less than 4 months old. And oh, a picture of all three of my babies together, even if they aren't the most perfect pictures ever. I still love and want to cherish these pictures and document these little moments. So I'll try to catch up, but I'm not going to miss a chance to show off some of these quieter moments too. I'm going to want to look back at these someday!












No comments:

Post a Comment