Thursday, March 11, 2010

blink, and you'll miss it.


5 months. Already! I know they say you blink, and they're already grown up. I just didn't expect to feel like Z was grown up at 5 months. He is so big now, and he really has a personality all his own.

He knows what he likes (squash, and cuddling) and what he doesn't like (going to sleep--I think he feels he's missing out on all the fun!). He's not so sure about green beans either...


A few nights ago, I went upstairs for a moment while Paul was playing with Z on his tummy-time quilt, and when I came back down the stairs, Z was rolling over to get a better look at his daddy!


Z loves going for walks, looking around at the trees going by, and smiling at walkers, dogs, and especially other babies. He is always flirting with the little girl next door!


I can't believe I've been out of work nearly 7 months, I am enjoying every free minute with my Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment