Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't go to work...

stay home and play with me Nonna and Poppa! Any of his grandparents will tell you, the hardest part about having Z come to visit, is leaving for work every morning. And since it was Poppa's birthday on Friday, Nonna and Poppa stayed home to hang out with me and Z!

We started the day right with breakfast at the home of the magic mountain, Ross' Restaurant. I have to admit that while pregnant with Z, I indulged in the breakfast magic mountain. Toast, hashbrowns, egg, gravy AND cheese sauce..and who knows what else, all in a big delicious pile. Believe me, it tasted wonderful while I ate it...not going to think about how I felt afterward... Now I'm likely to have an omelette or pancakes, and Z gets to have a little bit of hashbrowns!



Then we had shopping to do, to get ready for Poppa's birthday/draft party! Z was a great little shopper. Especially since they were giving out samples of peaches!






Happy birthday/birthweekend Poppa! We had fun sharing the day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment