Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my sweet baby Z





Paul took these beautiful pictures of me and Z on Mother's Day. Z was very interested in what was going on with the deck, including the leaf he leaned over and crushed in his chubby little fingers!

He's such a good baby, and I feel so lucky to be home with him. I enjoy being his momma, and taking care of him everyday. I peek into his room before I go to bed, because it makes me happy to see him sleep so peacefully. I have to admit that he completely wears me out sometimes, and it's nice to see him fast asleep and not trying to escape...

He's on the move now, not crawling, but rolling all over the place. He can literally roll from one end of the room to the other, and he can scoot backwards when he's on his belly. There's no leaving the room for even a second now. (it's definitely time to install the baby gates on the stairs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment