Saturday, January 8, 2011

FYI

After several weeks without my laptop, we are back in action here at the Corriveau house (thanks to Paulie for his super laptop repair skills! We may be down 2GB of RAM, but my lappy is booting!). I did my best to cobble together posts from my phone and Paul's work laptop while we were out of town, but it wasn't always pretty (See the Reindeer Games post from a few posts ago if you don't know what I mean...) 

I am working on getting us caught up, but as you know, I was already several weeks behind schedule even before the Great Lappy Crash of 2010. Expect a flurry of activity in the coming days (including Z's first snowventure!). Now that we have our awesome smartphones (thanks Dad/Pepere!) we are also going to be updating the blog to include more video.

Thanks all for your patience, and continued dedication to PBandZ. I think 2011 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment