Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a Character!





On and off at the parks we would see character meet and greets, and I would ask Z if he wanted to meet any of them. He declined each and every time. He'd happily stand nearby, and watch the character interacting with people, but never showed any inclination that he was interested in doing it himself. Until I asked if he wanted to meet the Beast, and to all of our surprise, he said, "yes!" He patiently waited in line, and when it was our turn, steadfastly refused to get any closer! I finally convinced him that I would come up with him, and Mame was able to snap a few pictures of Z looking pretty miserable. Then as we we're walking away, he finally gave the beast a little high-five, followed up with the command, "Go away, Beast!" 

I was convinced I'd traumatized him, but he spent the rest of the day happily recounting his visit with Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment