Thursday, March 22, 2012

Catch up with Mustard and Dill Relish


Well, my loyal blog readers, I owe you an apology. I haven't posted in two weeks. But there have been happenings!! And, well, if you're not friends with me on facebook, or my grandma (Hi, Grandma!) you probably need to hear some of our news. I try to keep the blog in order, but this merits some fast forwarding. I know my Grandfather at least is chomping at the bit.

First up, Paul has an awesome new job, which gave us an excuse to move to Mystic, Connecticut. Only an hour away from most of Paul's family!!! While I was busy vacationing with my family in Iowa, Paul and his Mom were busy house shopping for us....and it's beautiful!

Seriously, this is my closet! I let Paul use one or two of the shelves, but with a closet this cavernous, it's hardly an intrusion.

Paul lived out of a hotel (and therefore a suitcase) for over a month. Z and I managed it down to just a few weeks, between sticking around in Maryland and bunking at Grandma Ann's house, but we we're all SO ready to be out of there.

Finally, we closed on the house, had a bunch of the rooms painted, and even had the carpets cleaned. This looks like a prime candidate for a beautiful living room, but believe it or not...this is Z's play room.

This is currently an office for Paul, and our guest bedroom. I promise there will be a whole tour of the house, painted and furnished soon...but I've been a little busy...

Zachary is going to be a big brother! 

and here she is...baby girl Corriveau, coming soon to a blog near you around August 1st! 

Now back to our regularly scheduled blog programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment