Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm not the Swedish Chef?

Cookie Monster
Sesame Workshop
I am Cookie Monster. I can tend to get overexcited over the smallest things, but that's not always a bad thing. I like to live life at a frenzied pace and always have a voracious appetite for trying new things, especially if that new thing is edible.

Wondering which Sesame Street character you are? Click below to check out our Sesame Street 40th Anniversary interactive and take the personality quiz.



It was actually Elizabeth who used to collect Cookie Monster when we were growing up. I used to go back and forth between Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird. I even had an Oscar the Grouch bank. Can't wait to start watching Sesame Street with little dude!

Thanks for sending me the quiz Ann, this was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment