Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Man and his Horse













Alternate Titles: 

A Daddy and his Z
A Boy and his Letters
A Momma and her Camera

Yes, I take hundreds of pictures, every where we go. Honestly, it's why I'm a month behind in the blog! For every day trip we take, I usually have at least 2 or 3 posts to make! I should probably do a better job of posting multiple posts a day, but finding the time to get even one blog post done can be a challenge. Especially with the traveling we do. (Sorry for the gap this last week--as you'll see when we catch up in blog world, Z and I are visiting family in Iowa right now!) In these pictures, Daddy is doing a wonderful job of bringing Gettysburg to a level Zachary could relate to. Showing him the horses, and the big wheels on the cannons, and all of the letters on the memorials. Z couldn't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment