Tuesday, January 29, 2013

all wrapped up

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have some wonderful memories of Christmas mornings at my parents house. My brothers and sister and I would all still be in our jammies, impatiently waiting for Grandma and Grandpa and Mame to come over so we could start opening presents. Now that I have my own kids, it is wonderful to share bits and pieces of these traditions with them, as they get old enough to allow for it. Right now that means leaving them in their jammies for Christmas morning! 

Elara especially enjoyed celebrating Christmas morning in her pjs, as she slept through almost all the present unwrapping. She woke up just in time to watch Z unwrap some of her presents, and get dressed for the party. Z would have happily spent the entire day unwrapping presents. His Grandma Ann and Linwood, Auntie Christine and Uncle Jon Jon, and Santa of course, must love him very much because he very nearly did have to spend all day unwrapping presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment