Tuesday, June 4, 2013

front porch

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Warm weather and sunshine is making for a much happier Z and E...maybe because their Momma is happier! Over the cold winter months, I start to feel very cooped up inside. I daydream about all the time I'll spend in the garden, and the trips to the beach we will take. I think about farmer's markets, and pick your own strawberries. Of course then the hot summer comes, and it's hot and sticky, and I dream about air conditioning and ice cream, and my kids are keeping me from the garden, and a ten month old and a beach sounds like a terrible idea. Reality sets in with the 90 degree weather...but at least we have the spring weather, to get out of the house, color with chalk, get the garden ready for blooms, and shake off the cabin fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment