Monday, June 3, 2013

Teeth-E

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My little ones are used to me being behind the camera, and trying to get them to smile at me. Zachary has even shown his interest in taking pictures. I wonder though how much is an interest in photography, and how much is an interest in using something of mine, that he probably shouldn't be using. Elara has some of the same obsessions. She makes a beeline for my phone the second she sees it. Then of course she wants to eat it, and now that she officially has two teeth, that is a much more dangerous activity! I'm a little sad that my gummy bear has finally broken two teeth, and I can't call her Toothless any longer. We have been lucky with teething though--she is happier than she has been her whole life. I should knock on wood and cross my fingers when I say that....

No comments:

Post a Comment