Monday, January 20, 2014

My Little Hellion





This past Saturday, I was describing Elara's total disregard of sleeping norms, and moody/needy behavior to Auntie Christine, and she remarked that Elara is "hell on legs." I found that to be a very apt description. I call her my princess, but I should probably be calling her my little hellion, because she is a handful! Her temper tantrums have a flair for the dramatic (throwing herself to the floor, with an incessant high pitched squeal that is practically out of my hearing range, complete with kicking and flailing arms) and her need for attention from Momma is unparalleled. Thankfully she loves as completely and fully as she hates, and when she is happy, she is bubbly and giggly and cuddly, and it makes up for some of her mood swings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment