Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In With the New

















The kids (myself included!) all waited impatiently to be released to the first floor to open stockings and presents. We lined up, and Poppa slowly played our Christmas version of Mother May I until we were all trickling into the living room to see what Santa had left under the tree...and all over the couch! The stocking pile is getting really big. And if you saw the purple rhino Elara got, the stuffed animals are getting awfully big too! That one was so big, we haven't quite figured out how we are going to get it home. Short of buying him his own plane ticket? So many presents, so much fun and chaos and excitement. I know we talk about cutting back, making things simpler and less over the top, but personally, I love it!

Enjoy these last few pictures from my OLD camera, because the next posts will be with my favorite christmas present--my NEW camera! Merry (very belated) Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment