Tuesday, January 20, 2015

One more stop

I don't stop nearly often enough to consider just how lucky I am that I don't have in-laws. I just have a bigger family. And even better--they consider my family to be part of the family. So if Robert comes to Thanksgiving, or like this year, Grandma comes to Christmas, they are just part of the festivities. Uncle Bill and Auntie Karen hosted Christmas this year, and we filled up the house nicely. There was lots of food, people, noise, and plenty of Christmas spirit. Zachary ran around with his cousins, and played with the arcade game his daddy played with when he was little. Elara did a little running around with her cousins, but then she conked out for a nice nap--first on daddy, then on momma. Then she moved on to chowing down and then a little more running around. The holidays are always a little chaotic and crazy, but well worth the stress in the end.




































No comments:

Post a Comment