Wednesday, July 1, 2015

more bubbles. because, BUBBLES!

Yes, back to back bubble posts. Sorry. But I can't guarantee there won't be more bubble posts this summer, because it is such a great way to keep the kids happy and busy. It's even better now that they can blow the bubbles themselves--no more light headed, out of breath mommas. Except for when they want me to blow up balloons. And pool rafts. And spiderman swords and hammers--yes, we apparently own blow up spiderman swords and hammers. And they don't hold air very well. I think those may have to be hokey pokeyed. But back to the bubbles, which don't leave me passed out on the floor gasping for breath. I think I need to plan a little bubble party with some of our friends. We'll fill up the water table with bubble solution, and let them have at it. I'll just continue to soak up the sunshine, and the smiles from my happy littles. 







No comments:

Post a Comment