Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More than a Sprinkling of Fun

To be honest, when the littles asked to play in the sprinkler the day these pictures were taken--I was ready to say no. It wasn't very warm out, and the thought of dragging my very pregnant body around the house to gather up their swim clothes and undress, dress, undress and redress them wasn't a pleasant one. Thank goodness for Big Daddy Paul--he took care of everything, and made sure that they were having fun, and suitably worn out before nap time! They didn't care one bit that it wasn't 100 degrees outside, they ran around in the sprinkler, and BDP sprayed them with the hose while they ran away, shrieking happily. I was able to step outside, snap a couple pictures, and resume my position on the couch with my feet propped up. Thanks for being such an awesome Daddy and Hubby! We are lucky to have you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment