Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hollywood Studios Day 8

We ate a lot of food on this vacation. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, and we were hungry, but I look back at all the pictures, and I'm reminded of how burnt out I was by the end. I don't need dessert after every single meal--but it's soooo hard to say no to delicious mickey shaped treats--or on this day star wars cupcakes, and bread pudding at the Polynesian restaurant for dinner. I also had a giant drink in a pineapple. Guess I wasn't feeling too burnt out, lol! I also seem to have a lot of pictures of us eating. I think it was some of the only times we were still enough for me to grab my camera and sneak in a few shots. So glad we opted for the photo pass this trip. It was awesome being in some of the shots, and not worrying about corralling kids and taking pictures at the same time.

The visit with Chewbacca on this day may have been one of my favorite moments of the whole trip. Chewy singled out Elara for extra hugs and a one on one picture--he liked that she was wearing a Chewbacca shirt, which she pointed out of course! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment