Friday, September 30, 2011

Check Yourself Out





Happy Birthday Z!!! Can't believe we are celebrating your second birthday. It's so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day, and then suddenly your birthday sneaks up on me. You are an amazing little dude, and make me and your daddy so happy. I have to say, one of my (many) favorite things about you is your sense of humor. You pretend to sleep (complete with snores), and pretend to feed your toy animals. You have the absolute cheesiest grins, and I'm convinced you know how cheesy it really is. Sometimes you'll call Daddy Momma because you think it's funny. Fake sneezes too. Lots of them. I fake sneeze too, because I love how you say, bless you momma. Today while we were out and about, your Daddy gave you a ride on his shoulders, and you said, "Ride Daddy Horse." 

I hope your imagination is always this big, and that you continue to think my silly songs are funny, and not just embarrassing. Because I'm always going to love you this much, and I'm probably not going to stop singing

Love you to the moon, and back, Zachary.
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2nd birthday, Zachary! And happy birthday to your Daddy, too!!!

    ReplyDelete