Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shower Power

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun celebrating with the beautiful bride-to-be Christine at her bridal shower! I have to give all the kudos to the Mommas and the other bridesmaids for pulling off this party extraordinaire. I was happy to be a sounding board for all of their awesome ideas, and help where I could. (But planning a party in the midst of our move from Maryland to Connecticut was a bit out of my reach!) 

Everyone looked gorgeous, and between the great food, cupcakes, and candy bar, this pregnant lady was very happy! 

 Thanks ladies for making me look like an awesome bridesmaid! Really, the party went off without a hitch (the hitch is coming May 4th!) Very punny, I know.

Can't wait for the big day at Belle Mer!

No comments:

Post a Comment