Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Walk in the Theme Park

 
 
 
Big Daddy Paul and little Z, my two favorite boys in the whole world. The two of them have an awesome dynamic, and I like to think I fit in there pretty good myself! It's so hard to believe that in just a few months here, we'll be adding a little girl to the mix. I definitely want her, this isn't regret or second thoughts. It's more a crazy disbelief that we're going to make our family even bigger. I think hormones worked some crazy magic on my brain, just long enough to repress the bad memories of my pregnancy with Z and his infancy. Just long enough for me to get pregnant again! Now I'm starting to recall the sleepless nights, and frequent blow outs. And this time, we can do it with a toddler in the house too. Oh this should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment