Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Continuing the Tradition

 
 
 
 
 
It's been almost a month since her high school graduation, and I'm finally getting around to posting a Congratulations blog post...It's impossible to stay up to date on these pictures, I'm always 3-4 weeks behind. I get close to caught up, and then we go on a trip, or have a big party, and I fall behind again. I just hate to miss out on any of the great pictures and stories. So better late than never, I suppose: 

CONGRATULATIONS CATHERINE!!! Davenport Central Class of 2012.

 Catherine did her part in keeping up the Butterworth Girls tradition of wearing red shoes to graduation. She, of course, wore very striking, patent red high heels, I wore red converse sneakers, and if I remember right, Elizabeth wore very cute red dressy flats. So we each had our own take on the tradition. Then there are the Butterworth Boys with their own tradition...they chose not to walk across the stage at all for graduation!

We are very proud of you Catherine (aka Auntie Kitty), and look forward to seeing where the next stage in your life brings you.

No comments:

Post a Comment