Friday, October 5, 2012

ZaZa and CriCri

 
 
I can practically guarantee that Zachary was watching Hansel and Gretel while he was sitting here with Auntie Christine. I'm not sure why, but he associates particular shows with different people's phones. When he has Auntie Christine's phone, he wants to watch Hansel and Gretel. He watches How to Train Your Dragon on Nonna's phone, Brother Bear on mine, and Shrek on Poppa's tablet (I think Poppa's phone is Despicable Me). Z will also tell you that you can't watch shows on Grandma Ann or Grandma's phone. 

I'm not sure if this specific association thing is a Zachary thing, or a toddler thing. As I'm writing this, I'm also realizing that I'm not sure that Zachary is technically a toddler anymore. I'm going to have to look that up. Although my guess is, like many things about children and parenting, there isn't going to be a hard and fast rule. How long can I hold onto the sentiment that Z is my baby? Forever, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment