Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Not Easy being E

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Elara has such big, expressive eyes. Often they are full of mirth, laughing gleefully at something Zachary has done. But sometimes they're glaring daggers at me, because I've walked more than six inches away. She still doesn't want me to leave her. I can sometimes sneak away if she's in a particularly good mood, or if Zachary is keeping her entertained, but usually she breaks down into wails and tears as soon as I even stand up to walk away. I love her to pieces, but a full night's sleep would be nice, and maybe a chance to make a meal without a baby literally nipping at my heels. I am getting super-momma arm muscles though, and I can pretty much do anything worth doing with only one hand. She just wants her Momma, and although it's a little overwhelming sometimes, to have her so desperately clingy, I secretly love that she is a Momma's girl.

1 comment:

  1. OK... I really expected pictures of her crying... She looks like it is quite easy and nice to be E!

    ReplyDelete