Friday, December 13, 2013

DOMination!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel so lucky to have such wonderful kids in my life. The addition of a nephew has been such an exciting adventure. From the moment I found out my sister was pregnant, I was excited and anxious to meet my nephew, but I didn't fully appreciate how much I would fall in love with the little guy. It is more like having another child than I expected it to be. He makes me laugh and smile and I have loved watching his personality develop these last five months. I miss him when he is gone, and wish I could spend more time with him--especially since I don't get much one on one time with him, Elara is far too demanding of my time for that. I'm so glad that Zachary and Elara are going to grow up with friends who also happen to be their cousins! I also love that I get to cuddle my nephew, feed him a bottle, enjoy a sleepy cuddly baby, then hand him back to mom and dad when he needs a diaper change. :) When Dominic visited us last time, we got to see him eat cereal for the first time. He wasn't thrilled with it, but I just promised him that food gets better, and eventually I'll be sneaking him way better treats. Just don't tell your parents...

No comments:

Post a Comment