Friday, December 20, 2013

Stink Eye

 
 
 
 
 
This pretty much sums up both of my little ones. Elara is happy go lucky, until she's NOT HAPPY, and Z is a sweetheart. Thanks to a book I recently read (This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store) I now realize that Zachary is my false advertising baby. He let me think that babies, while not easy, aren't all that awful. He slept through the night pretty regularly, played independently, didn't cry overly much, and was a good eater. Elara eats pretty good, sometimes....I have never been so sleep deprived in my life. Not when I was a college student working two jobs, not when Zachary was a newborn. Elara is a lot more work than Zachary ever has been. Even when she is behaving, she still requires a lot of work and management. There is a constant refrain of, "Momma! Momma? Momma!!!!!!" She might be 17 months old--but I still feel like I have a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment