Thursday, November 27, 2014

good times

This year I am most thankful for the time I have spent with my family. Of course I wish I could have one more fudgcicle and a long talk with Grandpa. One more trip to Disney with Mame. Another chance to watch Meme making grape leaves and raw kibbe. What I need to remember is these are not extraordinary moments, they are simple little experiences, but they mean so much to me because of who I spent them with. I need to fully experience and appreciate the simple moments with my family and the people I love, while I'm living them, because someday that may be all you have left. I'm lucky to have a life full of amazing people and beautiful memories, and I am thankful for all of them.

 Happy Thanksgiving!

Love and miss you grandpa. 
Write if you get work.






















No comments:

Post a Comment