Tuesday, October 20, 2009

chubby-er cheeks

I think every time he puts this outfit on, his cheeks get even more chubba. He's definitely filling out, and since he eats like a champ, I'm not even a little surprised. We're still struggling at night though...it's even harder because he's such a charmer during the day. He'll go all day eating and sleeping and happily pooping. He doesn't even protest when I lay him down in his bassinet during the day. 3 in the morning comes, and suddenly he thinks his bassinet is a medieval torture device, and screams as soon as he realizes he's in there. (I can usually milk him up enough that it takes him 10 or so minutes to recognize his location). Then 6am comes, and he's ready to sleep again. I like it when he sleeps again.

1 comment:

  1. The G-Man did that any time he was in his own space. We have these great memories of him at 6 months waking up between us on a sunny Saturday morning with a hand on each of us and a full smile beneath closed eyes--"My Parents. . ." I am exactly where I want to be.

    Now it is, "I have parents???" ;-))

    ReplyDelete