Thursday, October 8, 2009

in the list of firsts


Well. Sponge Baths.

What can I say? Z wasn't exactly a big fan. Don't get me wrong, he certainly didn't hate the bath as much as he hates having his diaper changed, but there was no small amount of glaring at Mommy, and yelling for Daddy to come to his rescue. Luckily, we found a nice patch of sunshine, and a warm, cuddly hooded towel, and all was better.

I'm sure there will be other chances, but I wish I could have captured this in a picture. After his bath his hair stuck up all over the place, and I totally see a fauxhawk in his future.

Had a followup appointment today for me. BP is still high, but that's apparently typical of pre-eclampsia. The pregnancy hormones stay with you for 6-8 weeks, so they are going to put me on meds for a few weeks, until my body gets back to normal. Or as normal as I can be, with no sleep and no social life.

Also, I'm pretty sure I forgot to eat lunch today.


1 comment: