Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Perfect Sunday

I crawled back into bed early this morning, after nursing Z and snuggling him back up in his bassinet. Laying there I could hear both of my boys sleeping. Right then it didn't matter that we'd had a rough night, and between 1AM and 3AM Paul changed his diaper 4 times, and I fed him twice. I couldn't help but smile.

Then I went back to sleep.

Paul is happy happy right now, as you can see in the picture. He's holding his son, while watching the Patriot's game in high definition. He claims he's also glad to have his wife around.

Here's a baby update for today: it looks like Z's going to lose his umbilical cord stump soon. I'll keep everyone posted. (soon we'll be saying so long, sponge baths!)

I still can't believe I cut the cord myself. Isn't it great when you can surprise even yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment