Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly




Let's get the Bad and the Ugly out of the Way first.


We're getting used to this parenting thing. Slowly. Z still manages to make more of a mess while we're cleaning up his "messes" than we'd like.
I was trying to be euphemistic about Z peeing on us during diaper changes...I don't think it was very successful.

He's even upped the ante and let one rip during the change.
Why does "the change" makes it sound like he's some sort of werewolf? I've been reading too many sci-fi books. Who wants to go see the next Twilight movie with me??

Onto the Good.

When Z isn't ruining my favorite pjs, he's more alert and has started tracking things with this eyes. As you can see in the last picture, this isn't always as pretty as it should be.
Apparently babies often go cross-eyed until 3 or 4 months, as they are learning to focus each eye independently.

Z is definitely getting chubbier, We're looking forward to finding out exactly how much chubbier at his doctor's appointment on Friday.
I wonder if he'll gain extra weight on Saturday, because his Momma is sneaking into the neighborhood trick-or-treater's candy...

These days the Good the Bad and the Ugly all seem to run together...especially at 3 in the morning, when he's wide eyed awake and cooing at me, and all I want to do is get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment