Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rehearsal Breakfast

 
 
 
 
 
 
The day of the rehearsal started like a normal day for Zachary..with a big breakfast! I was asking if he wanted pancakes or waffles or eggs or sausages, and he pretty much said, "Yes, please!" We had a couple of big days ahead of us, so I figured why not. Then as he would tell you, he, "Ate it all up!" 

He'll still occasionally ask for a bowl of cheerios and milk for breakfast, but the waffle and egg combo is the most common request. I hope the predictability is helpful while my family is waking up with Z and making him breakfast. It's strange to hear the normal breakfast chatter happening in the kitchen, and stay put in the living room or in my bed upstairs. I know I'm doing what's best for Elara, but it's hard to not do my normal momma-routine for Z. He's not used to it, and I'm not used to it. And neither one of us likes it much!

No comments:

Post a Comment