Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Strange

So a couple weeks ago, Zachary walked up to me and said, "Momma, you're so weird." I was flabbergasted, because it's not really something I'd ever said to him before. Sweet, handsome, loving, cute, smart...those are things I've certainly called him. Even silly is a common descriptor, but I couldn't think of when he would have been introduced to the concept of "weird." It's not that I don't call things weird, so after some discussion with Big Daddy Paul, we finally just brushed it off as something he'd picked up on me saying, even though I hadn't said it directly to him. 

Today, Zachary asked to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. And I finally figured out where he picked up on, "You're so weird."


Z, I love you, even if you are so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment