Monday, June 18, 2012

Ants and Butterflies and Footprintses and Flooowers

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Certainly it's a toss up as to who had the most fun on their walk. I know it was Grandpa that invited Z for a stroll. Then Zachary invited (demanded?) Grandma join them. They must have had a good time, because this was not their only trip around the neighborhood. Although it was one of the only trips I was able to send a photographer along to capture the scene for me (Thanks Uncle Robert!) Thanks to bed rest, I've had to send my camera places without me several times, and in this case we relied on Rico's camera phone.

Zachary came back from every walk with a lengthy description of all the things they saw, from bugs crawling on the sidewalk, to birds flying tree to tree. I know they saw a cat on one of their trips, and he did pick flowers for the girls once. Z was always ready for another go with Grandpa--even if it was raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment