Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Momma's Day Out(side)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Celebrating Mother's Day was extra special this year, because we didn't have to go anywhere for it! Grandma Ann and WooWoo (Linwood) made the trip down to Mystic to celebrate at our house. I was especially spoiled this year, Zachary and Paul went out that morning and picked out donuts, mother's day cards, and even filled up my car with gas! Then Linwood brought us chocolate cake and balloons, and spent the afternoon working out in my garden and planting my mother's day peony. By the way, anytime Lin wants to come down and work in my garden, I will happily cook dinner! (Guess we'll have to wait on that until after I'm off bed rest, but it gives me another thing to look forward to!) After dinner we needed to burn off some calories (and make room for the chocolate cake) so we went for a walk around the neighborhood. Couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment