Monday, June 11, 2012

BedRest Babies

 
 
 
 
Being on bed rest again brings back a lot of memories of my pregnancy with Z. It also really contrasts the difference in my life now and then! While I was on bed rest with Z, I spent a lot of time quietly sitting on the couch, reading books, watching most of the Grey's Anatomy series, and generally reflecting on the new life growing inside of me. Now, the only real quiet time is during Z's nap! I'm still taking it easy, and I think Z's finally understanding that Momma needs to, "rest." But...this is not exactly a quiet time for reflection! Z is busy bringing toys over to the couch for us to play with. We're watching movies, and snuggling up while we play Trolls and Towers on the tablet. I'm lucky to have lots of help taking care of Z, because I can't be taking him to the bathroom, feeding him meals, or taking him out to run around in the yard. But I still have to be aware of his needs so that I can make sure he is being taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment