Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Drink The Lemonade





















Elara learned a new word at my birthday party, cupcake! She spent much of the day eating a cupcake. Actually, it was lots of cupcakes. The list of accomplices is long, and I won't name names, but you know who you are! She was sugared up and happy as can be. 

Zachary spent most of the day telling all the guests that they HAD to try the lemonade, because it was so amazingly delicious. He would even lead them over to the drink dispenser, and tell them where the cups were. Thank you country time, you make my son very happy. 

Personally, I loved being the center of attention, and the chocolate cake. I could eat that cake every day. Age is just a number, and I make my age look good. So long as I don't actually eat the cake every day. 

What an amazing turnout for my 2nd annual 29th birthday! I am so lucky to have friends and family who will help me celebrate, and humor me as I avoid turning 30 for the rest of my life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment