Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Grandma's Party, I'll Cry If I Want To.

Apparently this is the only picture I have Elara from Grandma Ann's birthday party. Notice we are NOT at Grandma Ann's house yet, and she is NOT happy. Then she is NOT awake while we are opening presents, singing happy birthday, and eating cake. But somehow, she still manages to be adorable.
Zachary and I made and decorated this cake especially for Grandma Ann! Of course, we helped her eat it. ;)

Is our singing really that bad Zachary?


Zachary even helped blow out the candles. There are so few of them, because Grandma Ann is the same age as me this year. 29 is a great age, I'll happily share that number with her. 
Dominic AND Zachary helped with opening the cards and the presents. 
Yes, Dominic is wearing Elara's onesie. It happens, and then Auntie Becca posts it for the internets to see.  I LOVE YOU DOMINIC!
I can tell already that Dominic is going to have fun opening all his presents in July. 
I have a responsibility, as his Godmother, to teach him that chocolate cake tastes waaaay  better than Uncle Paul's shirt. Unless he spills chocolate cake on his shirt, then of course, nom away. 

Dominic, it's a shirt FROM a brewhouse, not a shirt made of brews. You can stop pretending to be drunk now. 
Much better. 
Wait, this was a post about Grandma Ann's birthday, and it somehow devolved into a post about Dominic and Zachary. And NOT Elara. Somehow, I think Grandma Ann will understand, it usually is all about the grandchildren. Happy Birthday Grandma Ann, thank you for sharing the spotlight, and your birthday cake! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment