Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dirt is Dirty!























I can't believe it's been over a month since the last day of seaschool. I opened up the pictures for this post, and I was almost surprised they were still floating around on here. Funny how easily we fell into summer. Looking back at the pictures from Mud Day is a lot of dirty, messy fun. The teachers spilled big bags of dirt all over the green space, and then hosed it down so it was nice and muddy. Then they just told the kids to have fun. Basically the only rule was don't throw mud, unless you were throwing it at the big rock. Elara and Zachary were both covered from head to toe in mud, and very pleased with themselves. Next time I'd probably throw them in swimsuits, instead of their clothes, but they were easy enough to change out, and one load of laundry and a bath later, they were good as new. I won't be surprised if they ask me to recreate Mud Day here at our house. I might even say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment