Thursday, August 30, 2012

And Then, There Were 4.







How strange the transition from having one child, to having children. I have two kids. Kids with an S! Babies, bambinos, kiddos...all words that I can now use when referring to my family. I am loving all the pluralizations. It's a little unreal, and very exciting. We're lucky that Zachary has handled the transition so well. I'm sure having lots of family visiting has helped, I haven't had to split my attention quite the way I'll have to once things settle down. Although between both sides of the family--it never actually settles down. Of course, that's just the way we like things! 

I'm behind in the blog, no surprise with everything we've had going on, but Elara is 6 weeks old today, and I need to hurry up and get some more posts up, she's gotten so big! It's hard to believe it's already been 6 weeks, it's gone by so fast. But in some ways it feels like it's been forever. Like Elara has always been a part of our little family: disrupting our meals, interrupting our sleep, and making us smile and talk in silly high pitched voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment