Monday, August 6, 2012

Meet Your Little Sister

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Z handled the transition of Elara from in Momma's belly, to in his arms really well. I had been telling him for a while that once she was done growing bigger she would be coming out. I wasn't sure how well he grasped the whole concept, but when he came to visit us at the hospital, he was genuinely excited to meet her! 

He has been such an awesome big brother. I was worried there would be more jealousy issues, but he seems to just adore her. He is always very concerned about where she is, and any time she cries, he tells me that, "Elara is hungry Momma!" Or he will tell me she needs her pacifier. He talks to her in a soft, high pitched voice, tells her how much he loves her and is always kissing her toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment