Thursday, November 22, 2012

Creature Comforts

 
 
 
 
 
I probably should have done like some of my friends, and posted something I am thankful for every day in November. But with all the things I have to be thankful for, like my beautiful children, loving husband and wonderful house, I just don't have the time! I am so thankful to be happy, and healthy, and so blessed to be closer to family. Last Thanksgiving we had a long, long drive and a lot of packing to do. This year, we are still cuddled up in our jammies, having waffles for breakfast, and in a little while, we'll get dressed and leave ourselves an hour to get to Auntie Millie's house.

I was helping Zachary understand a little more about Thanksgiving last night, and I told him it was an opportunity to think about all the things we appreciate and are grateful for in our lives. I told him I was thankful for having such an amazing little guy for my son. He told me he was thankful for walking sharks.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment