Monday, November 19, 2012

Monstrously Cute

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It doesn't get much cuter than this. Elara is such a chunker right now (and she's exactly 4 months old today!) I know she is going through a growth spurt, she's up all night eating, and just isn't sleeping as well. I should have known the easy nights weren't going to last for long! E has her four month checkup right after Thanksgiving, and I'm curious about how much she has grown.

These were her stats at her 2 month appointment: 
12 pounds 6 oz 90th percentile
22 inches 90th percentile

 Head circumference 50th percentile.

We'll see where she stands next week. I cheated a little though, and weighed her on my scale here, and she was already up to about 16 pounds. If we're lucky over the holidays, I'll lose as much weight as she is gaining. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment