Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'll Lap You

 
 
 
I really really really hope that Zach and Elara always get along this well. The doting big brother, the little sister who thinks her big brother is the funniest person ever...it just makes me so happy. Z helps with diaper changes, and brings her toys to play with, and never fails to let me know when she's "fuzzing." Elara follows Z with her eyes whenever he's in the room, and laughs hysterically at his antics. I think about the awesome relationship I have with my brothers and sisters, and the wonderful relationship between Christine and Paul, and I see Elara and Zachary developing and growing towards that. I'm sure there will be plenty of bumps along the way (ahem, teenage years..) but they are already building a great foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment