Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Do you mind?








Okay kid, you can stop growing up any day now. Your second birthday is just around the corner, and I think it's killing me a little bit. We just had your first birthday party! You were crawling around in your pretty party dress, and delicately eating your cake with a spoon. Now you're walking, and talking, and while you still eat very well with your spoon, you always end up with more yogurt in your hair than is normal. While I was busy worrying about your big brother starting kindergarten in the fall, I think your toddlerness took me by surprise. Full sentences, big demands, and a love for pretty things. You are a little person all of your own, and I love every bit of it--just stop where you are, and let me enjoy little you for a little bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment