Friday, April 4, 2014

something else








Sometimes I look at the pictures I've offloaded from my camera, and don't have anything to really say about them. Then I wonder if it's something that really needs to be posted to the blog. Oh look! Another day when half my children are still in pajamas, and my kids have toys scattered all over the house. Oh! We have a friend visiting, I could talk about how much fun they have playing with Colin. But that pretty much sums it up, they have a blast, and it's certainly a topic we've covered before. So I go back to other stuff happening in our lives. Like how I can hear Elara counting in the living room. "Wum, Two, Wum, Two, Wum, Two." Or how Zachary is watching another Scooby Doo show. Or how they both spent much of the morning playing Mr. Potato Heads, until Elara wanted to play destroy Zachary's, and Zachary decided he would just declare that it was time to play in "his backyard." So we went for a little walk around the neighborhood and then came inside, because both of my kids were hungry. Again. Must be time for elevensies, since we already had second breakfast. 

Of course I'm posting the pictures anyway. These are my precious snowflakes, and I wouldn't want to deny you all the opportunity to gaze upon their cuteness. Lucky internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment