Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cheeky

 
 
 
 
Little old ladies everywhere are just itching to get their fingers on those pinchable cheeks...on both of them! I went shopping with Elizabeth and Grandma yesterday, and we were waiting in the checkout line. Zachary had been so well behaved, but was definitely getting antsy, and ready to go home. Liz was pushing the cart with Elara in it, and Z was clutching my hand and admiring all the little toys lining the checkout. "Momma, may I please have this teeny tiny baby giraffe?" How do you say no? I joked with Grandma that I couldn't deny him anything. The woman in front of us in line, had been watching Z and the interaction. She says to me, "He is soooo cute!" I totally agree! Most of the compliments we have been getting out and about have been directed at Elara, at 9 weeks, she's a bit of a show-stopper. It was nice to have Z on his best behavior, and garnering his normal good attention from random strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment