Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holding Still

 
 
 
 
They just keep growing up don't they? Today is Big Daddy Paul's 30th birthday, and I can't help but fast forward to my little one's future birthdays. I know they grow up fast, and I need to treasure every moment. Elara is already packing on the pounds, and Zachary gets taller and more well-spoken every time I turn around. In another 30 years, we'll be celebrating Zach's 33rd birthday, and Elara's 30th. They could be married with their own kids (grandbabies for me!!!) and will of course be highly successful, kind, beautiful and generally wonderful adults.  

Hopefully they are as awesome as their Big Daddy Paul. He always puts his family first, and takes great care of us. If he didn't work as hard as he does, I wouldn't be able to stay home with Z and E, and our lives would very different. For someone who is just now turning 30, you've done incredible things with your life, and as your wife, I'm very proud of you. Thank you for roughhousing with Z when you get home from work, even when you've worked hard all day. Thank you for rocking Elara to sleep, when I'm too exhausted to keep my eyes open any longer. Thank you for being a great daddy, and loving husband. 

I know I'll be a proud Momma when my children are turning 30, but I can wait to see how amazing my babies turn out to be. I want to enjoy them as little as they are, for just a little bit long longer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DADDY PAUL!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL!! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND HAVE EXCELLED IN YOUR CAREER AS AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER. YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED A LOT IN 30 YEARS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! ENJOY YOUR DAY - YOU DESERVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete