Sunday, June 22, 2014

No Sick Days for Momma














The Friday before mother's day weekend wasn't a fun day (for me) at my house. I came down with an awful stomach bug, and since Momma's don't get sick days, I had to call in reinforcements. Paul was taking a class for his master's, so it was Grandma Ann to the rescue! Thankfully she wasn't in court that day, and was able to come down and watch Z and E while I alternated between the bathroom and bed. I honestly can't remember what happened on Saturday, I think I still spent most of my day in bed. Luckily, I was mostly recovered by Sunday, and we were able to celebrate Mother's Day with a brunch, and a bunch of lovely pictures. I was a little tired at the end of the day, but I had a wonderful time celebrating with some of my favorite Mommas, and all the amazing kids that made them Mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment